Delinquency Information

Employers are required to submit contributions every month work is performed. If the Fund Office has not received reports and contributions for work performed during a particular period, the employer will be notified in writing and added to the delinquent account list.

If the employer has records showing that contributions for the period have been paid, they should forward a copy of each report, along with a copy of the front and back of the canceled check(s). This will help us verify receipt of the payments and remove the company from the delinquent account listing. If an employer did not have work performed for which contributions are due for any month, the employer is to advise the Fund Office in writing so we may update our records.

For questions about delinquencies, you may call (202) 362-1000 x204 or write to:

Central Pension Fund
Attn: Delinquency Control Clerk
4115 Chesapeake St., N.W.
Washington, DC 20016-4665